Canyoning - Villmor.com
Canyoning, or canyoning, is a fascinating activity that allows you to discover a new vision of the mountain and the river in which nature shows its maximum splendor. The ravines are high mountain rivers and have a great unevenness. Depending on the time of year, they descend with a greater or lesser course. In the ravine we will find jumps, natural slides drilled into the rock, rappels under waterfalls, and pools of incredible beauty. The descent of the river gorge leaves no one indifferent. In this activity, we are accompanied by a professional mountain guide who will give us the necessary instructions, teaching and helping us at all times.
THIS SUMMER, DURING YOUR VACATION IN THE BENASQUE VALLEY, ENJOY THE ADVENTURE IN A NATURAL WATER PARK
Enjoy with your friends one of the best experiences you can have this summer in the Benasque Valley. Come with your friends and dare to descend the best ravines in the Pyrenees. Adrenaline, adventure and fun are waiting for you in this activity.
This activity is suitable for all kinds of public, a descent that can be done with the family. There are two different sections in which to live the adventure: one to do with the children of the house (from 5-6 years old) and another to participate with children from 11-12 years old.
Come to the Benasque valley as a family and sign up for the canyoning. With this summer activity you will be able to enjoy with the little ones at the same time that you know the most secret places of the Pyrenees. Don’t hesitate and come to discover it with us.
Because of its easy level this activity is ideal for everyone. It consists of going down the bed of a ravine on foot, with small uncomplicated rappels.
It consists of going down the bed of a ravine on foot, with slightly longer and more complicated rappels and longer swimming areas.
CONDITIONS AND RECOMMENDATIONS CANYONING BENASQUE VALLEY
- The activity is carried out according to the level. Level I is done in the Barbaruens ravine, level II is done, depending on the conditions, in Liri, Chico or Barbaruens.
- The minimum age for this activity is 10 years old for level I canyons and 12 years old for level II canyons.
- It is essential to know how to swim.
- For the level II canyons it is necessary to have previous experience in this activity, as well as a good physical condition.
- It is necessary to take closed sport shoes with laces or trekking boots, swimsuit and towel, change of clothes and sunscreen.
- The activity includes boots, neoprene suit, harness, helmet, waterproof canister and water backpack.
- The duration of the activity depends on the level. In level I canyons 3 hours approximately, in level II canyons 4-6 hours.
- This activity requires a minimum number of people to be carried out. In case this minimum is not reached among all the reserves, an alternative will be offered.